Monday 19 December 2011

ZERO-G 1.0 Clash of the Titans III

ZERO-G 1.0 Clash of the Titans III




OK well here it is, entry for the Clash of the Titans III comp, I think this comp has been the best one yet and all the artists have really started to shine and step up their game once again in the hope to take the crown

The theme I have entered for the comp was based on a skin design I use for Messenger PLUS called Zero-G and it was the first skin I tried after installing it and I have never wanted to use another style since, the recent update of messenger however has made my old skins incompatible and that was enough to make me return to the older Messenger version so I can keep enjoying my skins .

I did speak to the creator asking for an update but he said he wouldn't because the new messenger plus has lost the ability to skin the frames of messenger and he said without frames it pretty much spoils the whole skin, so anyway I hope after seeing this theme he might be inspired to use it with an updated version to complete the Zero-G look again

As some of you know this style started a bit different and my original concept images had a white and black start menu and explorer windows, while I did like the look it was proving to be more difficult then I had expected trying to use the black text with a mixed Black and White theme, anyway I have recently discovered how to set the explorer window text colour using the shellstyle.dll so I will have a play with that and see if I can achieve the look I wanted without compromise.

Features:

There are 4 styles to choose from again with this theme, 2 styles with the User Picture frame in the Start Menu and 2 without, there are also Basic versions for both for those less fortunate who can not use Aero, The basic skin is fully skinned and looks almost identical and in some respects better then the Aero version so make sure even if you have Aero, especially the gamers who want to use less RAM, to check it out because I am sure you will have a pleasant surprise


Theme download includes 2 installers, one for x86 and one for x64, it should be clear what one to use, the installer will not start anyway if you click on the wrong one, anyway hope you all enjoy .

Very Important!!!

You must enable the use of custom themes by either patching your system with Universal Theme Patcher or use UxStyle Core which runs as a service, either way will have the same result but UxStyle Core does not change any system files and is also update proof.



Platform

Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)



DOWLOAD THEME:39,1 MB

LINK:




If you need :




Universal Theme Patcher link:



UXSytle Core link:


7tsp installer link:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 urstuffindia. All rights reserved.